At Greenways Primary Academy, our curriculum is developed from the National Curriculum.
Our Curriculum Aims
- We recognise that reading is crucial, therefore, reading and knowledge take the highest priority.
- We teach phonics first and phonics fast to ensure pupils can decode.
- We want our pupils to know more, remember more and do more of the curriculum.
- We give all pupils their curricular entitlement.
- We give our pupils enabling knowledge, due to our curriculum being cumulative.
- We are ambitious with our curriculum intent.