At Milton Primary Academy, our curriculum is developed from the National Curriculum.
Our Curriculum Aims
- We recognise that reading is crucial; therefore, reading and knowledge take the highest priority.
- We teach phonics first and phonics fast to ensure pupils can decode.
- We want our children to know more, remember more and do more of the curriculum.
- We give all children their curricular entitlement.
- We give our pupils enabling knowledge, due to our curriculum being cumulative.
- We are ambitious with our curriculum intent.
Curriculum Policy Teaching and Learning Policy Enrichment Policy Nursery Long Term Plan Reception Long Term Plan Year 1 Long Term Plan Year 2 Long Term Plan Year 3 Long Term Plan Year 4 Long Term Plan Year 5 Long Term Plan Year 6 Long Term Plan